In June 2018, Sauce Labs will change the list of our service components you can receive status notifications about, so you can receive more focused information about the specific services that are of interest to you. We'll notify you when the list is updated, and at that time you should also update your notification subscriptions to make sure you're receiving the notifications you want. If you don't update your subscription, you will only receive notifications about the status of our Automated VM Testing services.
New Service Components
When you update your notification subscriptions on the Sauce Labs Status page, you will be asked to select components based on this list.
Automated VM Testing
- Automated PC Testing
- Automated Mac Testing
- Automated IOS Simulator Testing
- Automated Android Emulator Testing
Automated RDC Testing
- Automated RDC Testing, US Data Center
- Automated RDC Testing, EU Data Center
- Manual VM Testing
- Manual RDC Testing
Sauce Connect Proxy
- Sauce Connect VM
- Sauce Connect RDC
- REST API VMs
- REST API RDC
- Sauce UI
- Real Device Cloud UI
- Documentation Wiki
Updating Your Service Notification Subscriptions
If you are already subscribed to status notifications, it's easy to update your options by logging into your account on the Sauce Labs Status page. If you don't already have notification subscriptions set up, follow the first two steps for updating, and then provide the contact information to use in your subscription.
- Go to https://status.saucelabs.com.
- Click Subscribe to Updates in the upper-right corner of the page.
- Select the type of notification are using, such as email or SMS, by clicking on the appropriate icon.
- Enter the contact information you used for that type of notification, such as your email address or phone number, in the text field.
- Click the Subscribe button.
The notification system will recognize the contact information you entered, and load the form with the notification subscription options.
- Click on the name of the components you want to receive notifications about.
The name of the component will turn grey when you select it.
- Click Update Preferences.