If you need an example when trying to run your Angular JS + Protractor tests with Sauce Labs, here are a set of steps that might help:
- Install Node.JS and NPM (e.g. Node.JS version v0.10.31 and NPM version 1.4.23)
- Install Protractor (e.g. Protractor version 1.2.0)
- Create a directory called "protractor_simpletest"
- Save in the directory "protractor_simpletest" the files: spec.js and conf.js (see attachment)
- Set your Sauce Username and Sauce Access Key in the conf.js file.
- Change to the "protractor_simpletest" directory and execute with Protractor the conf.js file (e.g. >protractor conf.js)
In addition, here is some sample code for using Sauce Labs with Protractor: