- Could not start a new session. Possible causes are invalid address of the remote server or browser start-up failure.
- Injecting Cookies to Bypass Authentication Dialogs
- Karma Tests Disconnect, Particularly When Running Tests on Safari
- Pass/Fail Status Errors When Using Protractor Behind a Proxy
- Reporting Results When Your Java Tests Use One Sauce Labs Session per Class
- UnsupportedCommandException Error When Running Chrome with W3C Capabilities
Script and Language Tips and Troubleshooting
These articles cover tips and troubleshooting for working with specific scripting languages, like Java, for writing and running automated web application tests