- Open play.google.com in your web browser.
- Use the search bar to look for the app for which you need the package name.
- Open the app page and look at the URL. The package name forms the end part of the URL (i.e. after the id=?).
- Copy it and use it as needed.
You can also use Appium Desktop to retrieve the App Package and Activity for Android.
- Open Appium Desktop
- Start the session and app
- Go to the actions tab, see image 1
- Select Device from the first drop-down
- Select Android Activity from the second drop-down and you will get a screen like in image 2
- Click the buttons and you will get the data as in image 3