To upload your application to the New Sauce Storage by using Postman, follow the steps below:
- Make sure you've updated to the latest version of Postman.
- Enter your username and access key (visible under User Settings in your Sauce Labs Dashboard) and enter those credentials under Authorization ––> Basic Auth:
- The POST request needs to be going to https://api.us-west-1.saucelabs.com/v1/storage/upload or https://api.eu-central-1.saucelabs.com/v1/storage/upload:
- Under the Body tab, make sure form-data is selected. You can then edit the key/value pairs to match the payload of the app (just make sure "file" is selected from the dropdown for the payload value type so you can upload the app) and the name (select the "text" value type) you'd like the app to have in your Dashboard:
- A successful response should look like this:
Once you've successfully uploaded the app, it should also appear in your Dashboard under Live ––> Mobile App. Please note that if this is a newer version of an existing project, you'll see the upload listed first under the Settings of the project:
Once that's done, you can follow the steps here to make sure you're calling the app properly in your tests, and you should be good to go!