If you see a black screen with an error like, "Sorry it was not possible to connect to the VM. Please refresh the page and try again." you may have a network policy or firewall blocking the live video.
If refreshing doesn't fix the problem try this:
- Go to Sauce Labs Live Testing Page: https://app.saucelabs.com/dashboard/live
- Open your browsers Developer Tools and go to the Network tab
- Start your live test session
- Filter by WebSockets in the Network Tab once you see the Error Message
- You SHOULD see a connection for wss://charon.saucelabs.com/. This is the video and interactive element of a Live Testing Session
- Take a screenshot OR Save and Export your current Network log as a HAR file. Defer to your browser's instructions on how to export said Network HAR file.
With the screenshot or HAR file you should be able to open a ticket internally with your IT team or with email@example.com for more info!